In case you don't know - the answer to the question is...Super Why! He's got the power. Well, the power to read. And Elle & Kate got to see Super Why Live! It's a show I actually like and find wayyyy less annoying than Dora or Diego, so I happily encourage any excitement towards it. And I won 4 tickets, so off we went to go see the super readers, live!
Again - like on the carousel - they were both super excited before it started and then Kate just quietly sat while it was going on while Elle danced in her chair and squealed. Kate let out the occasional squeal and enjoyed it, but was definitely taking it all in.
One of the most fun things about being a parent is watching your kiddos experience new things, so I spent most of the show watching their little faces. And Kate sat on my lap for most of the time, which doesn't happen as often as it used to, so - bonus!
 |
| Pre-show hijinks |
 |
| Our view from the free seats |
 |
| The girls each got a magic wand. They were a hit! |
 |
| So fun watching them, watching Super Why |
 |
| Sweet Elle & Daddy |
No comments:
Post a Comment