Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Beaver and the Manatee

The girls were able to ride the carousel at the Zoo for the first time last month.  The animals the girls picked to ride?  You guessed it.  A beaver and a manatee.  Too funny.  They had an excellent time.  Elle kept telling me she didn't need me to hold on to her & Kate was so super excited about it and as soon as it started, she just sat very still and held on tight.  Didn't say a word.  I thought she was going to throw up for a minute.  But she was just taking her carousel ride very seriously. 

They were so cute to watch & they both talked about it for weeks after. 


Elle!  I'm so excited!  Are you excited?

Mommy!  I can't wait!  Woo hoo!

Wait.  This thing moves?  Hold. Up.



My little red-faced, red-headed cutie.

Mom...let go of my back.  This is what I imagine she's saying through gritted teeth.  She's darn cute though, huh?

Um, is that your hand trying to keep me from falling?  Move it.


No comments: