Saturday, September 22, 2012

20 Questions - Kate

This year, I decided to start a tradition* (if I remember to do it!) of asking the girls the same 20 questions on or around their birthday every year - to see how their answers change and just because it's fun to interview your 3 year old.  I'm sure I'll decide to stop when they hit Middle School.  :)

Up first?  Kate.  Ah, my Kater Tater Tot.  My sweet, silly, hilarious girl.  This girl's got spunk.  She is so creative and I love listening to her talk.  Currently, she still loves her BunBun and sleeps with it at night, though she's stopped carrying it around with her quite as much.  She loves to go exploring (outside and inside), "tumble", play with her soccer ball, baseball - anything active really.  She's my sports gal, I think!  She loves her sister and just today said "Elle, you are my best friend."  Heart?  Melted.  She is a great sharer and is so kind and forgiving.  She LOVES to play pretend and has come up with at least 8 different things she's going to be for Halloween this year.  Most of them include "Superhero" in them...i.e., a Superhero Cat, a Superhero Princess, etc.  She loves to ask questions and is learning at the speed of light.  She's one smart cookie and loves to make people laugh.  And she is excellent at it.  She cracks her Daddy & I up on a daily basis.  My sweet, cuddly little redhead - I love her so!

Kate's Top 20

1.) What is your favorite color?  White
2.) What is your favorite toy?  A teddy bear
3.) What is your favorite fruit?  Strawberries
4.) What is your favorite TV show?  The Dragon Show (this is Dragon Tales, a new show we have just discovered)
5.) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Hummus and bread
6.) What is your favorite thing to wear?  A superhero costume (um, imagine if she actually had one!)
7.) What is your favorite game?  The card game (this came out of the back of one of their High Five magazines)
8.) What is your favorite snack?  Applesauce and crackers
9.) What is your favorite animal?  Panda Bear
10.) What is your favorite song?  Thank You, Thank You (this is a song from their sign language classes from a while ago, that I now teach on the side)
11.) What is your favorite book?  If You Take a Mouse To the Movies
12.) Who is your best friend?  Elle
13.) What is your favorite cereal?  Cheerios
14.) What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Kick the soccer ball
15.) What is your favorite drink?  Milk
16.) What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween
17.) What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Bunny
18.) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Pizza (riiiight)
19.) What is your favorite movie?  Cinderella
20.) What do you want to be when you grow up?  A kitty

*Thank you, Pinterest!

No comments: