Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Art Barn

Catch up time!  First up - The Art Barn.  Guesses as to what we did?  Art in a barn, perhaps?  Why yes, yes we did.  But really it's a working farm that lets kiddos come pet the animals, go on a tractor ride, have a picnic, with the added bonus of doing art in a barn.  Sadly, I got no pictures of our art work.  I actually got no pictures at all, as I forgot my camera - but my friend and neighbor came to the rescue and took some great ones! 

The girls had a great time running around, petting the goats, horses, chickens and Thomas, the turkey.  Thomas was awesome.  His head turned from blue to red to white and back again - who knew?  It depended on his mood, they said.  Mommy learned a lot on this trip too! 

Mommy, Kate & Bella
Kate loved the horses.  She just kept wanting to put her hands in their mouths. 
Thomas!
Kate & Ella practicing their donkey grooming skills
This is Snickers, the goat. 
Kate loved Snickers.
Checking out the baby chicks
Tractor ride!
Group shot
Farmer Kate
Farmer Elle

No comments: