Monday, July 2, 2012

Princess Party

Our local library is awesome.  They have a great kids program and the girls love going to story time most every week to listen to Miss Laura read to them.  So can I tell you how excited they were to go to the "Princess Party" hosted by Miss Laura & the library?  And can I tell you how excited Tyler and I were to take them?  I had to meet them there, so Tyler got to dress them up in their princess gear.  It was so sweet watching him walk up the sidewalk holding his two little princesses hands'.  Tear.

And when Cinderella came out?  Ooh boy.  They both just stared.  She waved and smiled and told them all how beautiful they were and sang a song.  A song which Tyler managed to keep a straight face through, which if you know Tyler, you know is no small feat.  They got to decorate their own princess crowns, color, sing a princess song and listen to a princess story and it was all just super cute. 

Singing a Princess song with Miss Laura

TinkerELLE.  Or Stinkerbell.  Depends on the day.  :)

Princess Kate

Coloring their crowns

With Daddy's help, of course

Not entirely sure about the crown.

Pictures with friends

Kate & Cinderella!  Elle was not all about having her picture made.


No comments: