You may have noticed the new button "MckMiracle" button on my side bar. Look at me, getting all fancy! I have been following this blog for a while and want to encourage you to jump over there and read all about this family and their little miracle baby. "MckMama's" faith is inspiring and I've been so blessed in reading some of her posts. I'll let you read all about her and her family yourself.
We all have dark days and times in our lives - I know I do. Sometimes it's impossible to understand why things happen. And I constantly have to remind myself that I may never understand, no matter how desperately I want to. My job is to trust completely in my God and His goodness and mercy. And while sometimes, a miracle happens, sometimes, one doesn't. But that doesn't change who He is. This is a struggle for me to understand from an earthly perspective, but I cling to it and know in my heart that He has "plans to prosper and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11). Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment