Next year, I think I'll stick to the three-legged race.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
H-2-Oh No
My husband's company had his annual picnic this past weekend, which always makes me nervous because of being with a bunch of people I don't know, but it was fun! And I must give props to my husband for being in charge of it - well done, honey! It was complete with BBQ, inflatable games and my arch-nemesis, the water balloon toss. You may think all of this sounds like kids stuff, and it was, as it was a family picnic, but that didn't stop us (mostly Tyler) from participating. I think he might have broken his toe as a result of the tug of war. Way to sacrifice yourself for the team! Anyway, we were water balloon champions last year, so of course, we had to defend our title. And yet again, we were one of the last two teams left standing (thank you, thank you very much). However, after an ill-advised, ENTIRELY too high toss from Tyler (yes, I blame our loss solely on him), this was the result:
Thank you Tyler, for throwing it so high that no person could have reasonably caught it without it breaking. Please do note that I actually DID catch it because I am a rock star. And thank you God, for letting me choose a dark navy tank top to layer over my much more see-thru white one. That would have been office fodder for years to come.
Next year, I think I'll stick to the three-legged race.
Next year, I think I'll stick to the three-legged race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
man, what was tyler THINKING?? ;) that picture is priceless! sounds like a lot of fun....
the picture says it all and definitely captures the moment. i have no doubt it was tyler's fault. that guy is all thumbs! :)
that is the best picture ever. i must say i am extremely impressed with your water balloon skills.
Post a Comment