
It really is the little things during my day that make me happy. I just figured out how to download ringtones to my phone. I know, way to stay current on technology, right? So anyway, after visiting AT&T's website, changing a bunch of settings on my phone, and generally wasting time, I finally joined the rest of America, who has been downloading ringtones for years now. What was my first purchase you ask? Well, after much deliberation, and realizing that my phone was only capable of downloading certain ones, I settled on the theme song from that great David Hasselhoff television series from the 80's. That's right. Knight Rider. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy my phone ringing now. It's way better than the weird, Caribbean themed tune that has been my ring up until this point. Knight Rider was such a cheesy show, but who didn't want a talking car?
Anyway, now that I've figured out how to download ringtones, I fear I may become obsessed. It was hard enough choosing between Knight Rider and Fraggle Rock. And not only are there TV show theme songs, but also movie songs as well - it's like Christmas on the AT&T ringtone website!
Like I said, it's the little things.
1 comment:
I still haven't made the effort to find out how to download ring tones! Though I must say this is pretty good incentive...
Post a Comment