Friday, May 31, 2013

New Years!

Guys.  I'm finally blogging about 2013 and we're about halfway through it.  Better late than never?  Side note: way easier to blog about something when it happened as opposed to 6 months after it happened.  Who knew?

We have a tradition of celebrating New Year's with our dear friends, The Albrights, and this year was no exception.  Well, there was an exception in 2009, which I like to blame on Brenda, but was really due to my slight insanity after the girls were born.  Another New Years tradition?  Jingle Juice.  Delicious and oh so festive.  We had a great time!

Jo is SO EXCITED to be celebrating with us!

We, on the other hand, appear to be undecided about 2013.

I call this "Jingle Juice with a twist of Brenda"




1 comment:

Brenda Albright said...

Yum - jingle juice! Makes me want some now. And as always, a very fun NYE with 2 of our very favorite people.