We celebrated the Derby and Cinco de Mayo in style this year. Can anyone else not watch the Derby (or any horse race for that matter) anymore because of what happened to
Barbaro? I have to wait and make sure all the horses are okay and then I'll watch the replay. But I digress. Derby de Mayo - we got to hang out with some good friends, have margaritas, and swim in an ice cold pool! The girls were not deterred by the iciness, however, and swam until their lips turned blue.
Sidenote: Do you want to know the best invention ever?
Puddle Jumpers. I can now take my girls swimming and not frantically run around in 2 different directions trying to make sure they don't fall in the pool. Because the puddle jumpers are AWESOME. (Thank you, Kristin. You are my hero.)
 |
| Kate totally means to wear her hat like that. |
 |
| Elle was fascinated with being able to see her feet. |
 |
| Despite how it may look, Kate really is enjoying herself. That's her "I'm having fun, but trying to keep water out of my ears/eyes" look. :) |
 |
| Taking a break for a little Mexican fiesta. Ole'! |
No comments:
Post a Comment