Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

Tah-dah!  Told you I'd get to Thanksgiving.  We were blessed to be able to spend Thanksgiving Day with BOTH sides of our families.  I am so thankful that we have such awesome families who get along and are fun and flexible and just generally super cool cats.

Swinging with Grandbob

Pre-turkey with Gabby

Mommy & Kate pretending to be a dog.  Named Gloria.  But that's a whole other post.



Mom & Pres

The pre-dinner entertainment



Kate LOVED feeling like a big girl on Cousin Bo's bike

Elle getting some help from Uncle Ben & Bo


Thanks to Aunt Wissa & Uncle Scott for hosting and to everyone for the delicious food.  It was also cousin Pey-Pey's birthday!  Can't believe that wittle bitty ring bearer in our wedding is now a 16 year old driver.

I swear, it hasn't been that long.

Or maybe it has.

Sadly, we had to say goodbye to our sweet Grandpa Bill over the holiday.  What a kind, giving, loyal man who loved Grandma and his family so well.  And one of the biggest Auburn fans I knew!  We are so thankful that we were able to be with Grandma and the whole family to remember & celebrate him.

No comments: