Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bactracking...

In my haste to cover Halloween (and yes, I know Thanksgiving has come & gone - more later), I skipped over a fun weekend we spent in H'ville with Papa & Coco and all the Burns.  We went to a fun Fall Festival, met Aunt Wissa & Uncle Scott's new puppies, and went to an apple orchard where the girls and I had our first taste of apple cider slush.  It was a hit! 

Snow Elle at the festival

Hooked on phonics worked fo - Zzzzzzzz

"Mom, this getting this pumpkin tattoo totally wore me out."

Stopping to smell the flowers at Grandma's.

Kate does a mean Ray Charles.

Loving on one of the new pups.  Yes, there is a hint of fear in his eyes.  We are still trying to master the concept "gentle."

Frozen apple cider!

Don't mind anyone else who might want to buy those apples, Elle.

No comments: