The hubs and I were able to go to the National Championship celebration in Auburn in January thanks to awesome Aunt Khaki. We had such a fun day together - walked around the campus, which, HELLO has changed so much; ate lunch at Momma G's; sat with good friends in Jordan Hare; got some fun souvenirs to bring home. We missed the girls, but truly enjoyed the time we had together. Auburn is the place that brought us together and it's just full of sweet memories in general. And in light of everything going on these past weeks (from Toomer's to recruiting investigations), I'm proud to to say that it's still GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger. War Eagle.
| Despite the jackets, I left with a sunburn. |
| Hello Auburn fans - thanks for coming! |
| Hey Cam. Nice trophy. |
| The National Champions flag. Good stuff. |
| Tyler is so artsy with his framing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment