Today is my darling husband's 30th birthday and I just wanted to give him a little blog love on this big day! We had a great celebration over the weekend with family (thanks, Roysters!) and tonight we're going out to dinner. Hopefully. The girls are a little under the weather, so we'll see how it goes.
In honor of his 30 years, here are 30 things I love about Tyler:
1.) He is a wonderful father
2.) He is a wonderful husband
3.) His sense of humor
4.) He is wicked smart. For real. Try to beat him at trivia.
5.) He has strong beliefs and he sticks to them.
6.) He always goes above and beyond what is expected of him. At home. At work. In life.
7.) His eyes. The girls have beautiful blue eyes, though I must admit I was hoping one of them would have his amber-colored ones!
8.) His silliness
9.) His even-keeled temper. He is the opposite of me in that respect and I'm glad he's around to keep me in check!
10.) His sweet dance moves. Ask him about them sometime.
11.) How he relates to people
12.) The love he has for his family
13.) He loves to travel.
14.) His freckles
15.) He is not afraid to ask questions.
16.) How he smells. Unless he's just played softball or worked in the yard. Then, gross. This is the part where he would say "You love my pheremones." And then I would snort.
17.) He's an extremely hard worker, but he knows how to relax.
18.) He doesn't hold grudges.
19.) He would do anything for pretty much anyone he knows.
20.) He loves to learn.
21.) He's fun at parties. :)
22.) His love of Snoop Dogg. It cracks me up.
23.) His laugh. It's kind of infectious.
24.) His hugs.
25.) He is very laid back and doesn't get uptight or upset very often at all. Here's hoping this rubs off on Kate & Elle!
26.) He is a kid at heart. I know he will always keep me young!
27.) He's a sports fanatic, but will watch So You Think You Can Dance because he knows I love it.
28.) He's thoughtful.
29.) He's kind.
30.) And oh so handsome in a suit and his glasses.
There are a gazillion more things I love about him. Happy Birthday, TyTy! Thanks for being born. :)
4 comments:
Awwww...how sweet! Happy Birthday, Tyler! Can I add one? His nicknames!
dude, our husbands share a birthday. for real. jeremy turns 34 though. he's old.
Mandi - yes, the nicknames should definitely be on the list!
And Becca - that's crazy! I had no idea. Sorry you're married to such an "old" man. ;)
Great blog entry Jen! There are many reasons I love your husband too - number 1 being he is CRAZY in LOVE with you!!!
Post a Comment