Once upon a time there was a girl who said she would never own a mini van.
They were big. They were uncool. With them came short hair, track suits and the smell of wet cheerios.
Then the girl had twins.
And she ate her words.
The end.
Epilogue: 1 month later....aforementioned girl has brand new short hair. Stay tuned for pictures of track suit.
Moral of the story: Never say never.
"And never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"
Sorry, I think I have movie quote tourettes.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see your hair!!
As always, you crack me up. I would like to point out that your hair looks great, your van doesn't smell like wet cheerios (yet), and I know you'll look hot in a track suit. Afterall, you pulled off biker shorts with bloomers on top at cheerleading camp. If you can't rock out the mini-van no one can! =)
Post a Comment