Tyler had a conference in Nashville a few weeks ago, so we all made the trip and stayed with Mimi and Grandbob. While we were there, we went to visit my BFF, Kristin and her little boy, Jacob. Kate stared. Kate made eyes. She was shameless, really. It's a good thing, since we're planning on betrothing both of them anyway. That way, we can have a double wedding and not have to worry about Tyler's "One of them can get married and one of them can go to college" rule. The money we save on two separate weddings can go to the college tuition. Done and done.
Betrothal: Sending young women to college one twin at a time.
I think I'm on to something.
Seriously though, Kate really was staring and Jacob is definitely a cutie. He is, however, a mover and a shaker, so we couldn't get a picture of all of them together. At least I couldn't. Kristin may have a better one. But I think this series of pictures illustrates things nicely.
Meet Jacob. Quite dapper in his overalls, don't you think? He was not all about me taking his picture though.
Hey, Kate! What are you looking at? I'm trying to take your picture!
Uh, Mom. There's totally a cute boy over there. You're embarrassing me.
I mean, look, he can WALK. *Sigh* He's dreamy.
Good thing we have another fella lined up for Elle. His name is Isaac. But I'm not ready to talk about that yet. I still have to process this.
1 comment:
You are HYSTERICAL! There is definitely a reason you are my BFITWW =)
Post a Comment