
Kate & Elle LOVE bath time. And it's been HUGE in getting them to adjust to daytime/nightime and sleeping through the night. They also love it because they get to spend some quality time with their Dad. He gets in the tub with them - we like to call it "Spa Daddy". We don't have any pictures of the actual bath - Tyler might kill me if I put pictures of him in a bathtub up, but here are a few post-bath pictures. I especially like how Kate looks like the Flying Nun. Except she's way cuter than Sally Field.
Dear Mom,
I am not amused.
Love, Elle

Dear Mom,
It's me again. Did you learn nothing from the last picture?
Love, Elle

Kate, the Flying Nun

Kate - Show me "coy."
2 comments:
hahaha. spa daddy, flying nun. cracked me up. they are PRECIOUS! baths are one of the very best things about babyhood! :)
Oh my heavens - I am cracking up over here! You are so funny and the pics are so cute!
Post a Comment