Sadly, because of the rain, we only had about a dozen Trick-Or-Treaters. Which means we have 8000 pounds of candy left. And none of it is chocolate, because my dear husband doesn't like chocolate and therefore decided to keep it from both the children in the neighborhood and his darling wife. SELFISH. :) So we have 50 or so Bit-O-Honey's. Seriously? Bit-O-Honey? Oh well, I'll just eat all the sweet tarts.
The kiddos have their 2 month check-up this Friday. They've pudged up quite nicely, so I'm interested to know how much they weigh. They're both rocking cute little muffin tops. I'm taking advantage of the short period of time it will be okay to use the phrase "cute little muffin tops" in my description of them.
Hope everyone else had a very Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
I want to eat them up! Muffin tops and all!
Post a Comment