Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow!

I'm really doing an excellent job with my New Year's resolution about keeping up my blog. Thanks for pointing that out, Michelle. I need someone to hold me accountable. Oh, Brenda, thank you too. And Tyler. So it's really not being held "accountable". It's just being hounded. And it appears to have finally worked. Well done, guys.

I have other updates coming, but first, in a shocking turn of events - it snowed. In Atlanta. In March. So, while the rest of the city was rushing out to the store to buy up all the bread and milk they could, I took a picture of our house to commemorate the occasion. People, this is rare. It had to be documented. Lily didn't know what to do with herself. I wish I'd gotten a picture of her contemplating the snow with her head cocked to one side.

Snow yesterday, but a high this week of 68. March is off to a brilliant start!

2 comments:

Michelle Taft said...

Snow in Atlanta is the BEST! One time it snowed in MAY. No lie. Back in the 80s-- It was a Mother's Day miracle.
YAY for a new blog post! Keep em comin'!

Mandi said...

Yay! You're back! :)