Tyler and I are excited and overwhelmed and so thankful for these 2 little blessings! I've started to feel them move around which is so cool and also a little freaky. So far, Tyler hasn't been able to feel them, despite my repeating "THERE! Did you feel that???" over and over again. Weird how it doesn't work like that.
So far, they are doing well and we pray that they continue to grow and develop and stay healthy. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to hear the heartbeats, which is always so fun and reassuring.
We have tons of stuff to do before the little squirts arrive, starting with registering this weekend. I'm not gonna lie, I'm afraid of Babies R Us. It makes me sweat a little bit. But our super cool friend, Brenda, is coming along to stop any meltdowns and help us navigate the craziness that is the baby superstore. Brenda, I promise not to cause any scenes. I can't make any promises for Tyler though. The guy's a loose cannon.
So anyway, I *hope* to be blogging more frequently as we take this journey towards meeting our 2 girls. I know I've said that before, but hopefully this time, I actually mean it. That kind of makes this entry a cliffhanger, doesn't it? Sweet.
3 comments:
Yeah, registering at Babies R Us can be very overwhelming...I think taking someone with you is a great idea! I think we spent about 3 hours in that place the first time we went to register! But it's fun too!!
i promise to go easy on you... maybe even make it fun! SUPER excited about the sweet burns' girls! charlotte can't wait to meet her future best friends!
I was hoping they would be girls. Girls twins are so cute!
Belated official congrats by the way!
Post a Comment