Thursday, August 7, 2008

P.S. I Love Your Wardrobe

So, I finally watched the movie P.S. I Love You. And while I wasn't crying uncontrollably and remembering why I love both Harry Connick, Jr. and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, I was wishing that I had the exact same wardrobe Hillary Swank does in this movie. I try not to covet things too much, but good grief, every single outfit she wore in that movie was amazing. Except maybe the boxers and suspenders when she was in her downward grief spiral. And even that was cute in a broken-hearted, losing her mind kind of way.

I actually googled the movie to see if I could find out where the clothes came from. Um, Chanel and Dianne Von Furstenberg. Big surprise.

So, if anyone ever wants to nominate me for What Not to Wear or any sort of makeover show where I can get my hands on the money to afford said wardrobe, please, do not hesitate to do so. Below are some of my favorites.


LOVE the coat.







Love the whole thing.












Love the hat.












This is not the best picture, but awesome black dress.












My FAVORITE dress. I heart it. A lot.

4 comments:

Brenda Albright said...

you didn't mention kathy bates jeans. did you tell me you liked those too?

Jen said...

I thought that was you? Didn't you say "Hey Jen, while you're looking, can you find out where Kathy Bates' awesome jeans came from?" I could have sworn you did.

jenny said...

uh.. that hat rules. seems like one could locate something similar at j.crew maybe?

Jen said...

Yeah - it does look very J.Crew. I bet I could find a lot of similar things for much cheaper. But it would be way cooler if I happened upon a small fortune. Or had a mysterious benefactor. Either one.