Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In the middle of the night...

...Tyler apparently goes walking in his sleep.

I woke up at 6 this morning and Tyler wasn't there. Checked the bathroom - not there. Checked downstairs - not there. Started to get a little worried because usually if he's up that early, he's one of those 2 places. So I walk into the guest bedroom and who's sprawled out on the bed, looking around like he has no idea where he is?

Me: "Tyler?"
Tyler: "Hello?" - like he was trying to figure out if anyone was out there
Me: "What are you doing?"
Tyler: "How did I get here?"
Me: "Um, no idea."

He still doesn't remember anything about it. Did someone secretly drug him? He's never done this before. I hope he doesn't make a habit of it, because, while it is funny, it's also a little freaky.

Note to Tyler: Stop being freaky sleepwalking man. It scares your wife.

4 comments:

Brenda Albright said...

hahahaha. that makes me laugh he was trying to figure out if anyone was out there. i can picture him waking up confused. that would freak the beejeebees out of me too. sleepwalking is weird.

royster family said...

google ambien and then read all the potential side effects-did he take ambien last night?

Jen said...

Nope - no Ambien. Unless he has a secret stash that he takes. He probably took some Benadryl, but if that's what did it, that was some wicked Benadryl!

Mandi said...

y'all are so funny!