wow. for me, this is about 20 years too late, but maybe there is an untapped audience that has yet to discover all that debbie gibson has to offer. do they get a bottle of perfume for attending the camp?
Hey Jennifer! We have a blog! Yours totally inspired me! I think tommorrow I will dedicate the days blogging to pregnancy! Not that that has anything to do with you! Ha, just kidding1 Tell my brother I said hello. talk to you soon
I feel like parents that send their kids to a place like that have it in their mind that if they just spend a few grand on them now, they will make millions in the end.
4 comments:
wow. for me, this is about 20 years too late, but maybe there is an untapped audience that has yet to discover all that debbie gibson has to offer. do they get a bottle of perfume for attending the camp?
One can only hope that you get a bottle of perfume for attending - why even have the camp if you don't??
Hey Jennifer! We have a blog! Yours totally inspired me! I think tommorrow I will dedicate the days blogging to pregnancy! Not that that has anything to do with you! Ha, just kidding1 Tell my brother I said hello. talk to you soon
I feel like parents that send their kids to a place like that have it in their mind that if they just spend a few grand on them now, they will make millions in the end.
Oh yes...I have joined the blogging community.
Post a Comment