Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jen: Bargain Shopper Extraordinaire


I am not always the most frugal person - I tend to buy things when I see them and like them and not wait until they go on sale. So sue me. But I have gotten better about using coupons at the grocery store. Point for Jen. However, today I scored what I believe to be a major bargaining coup. My office was having an office furniture sale today, getting rid of extra chairs, shelves, filing cabinets, etc. We've needed a new chair for our computer desk for a while, due to a somewhat destructive bulldog. So, I was able to score this sweet, ergonomically awesome chair for $15. Regular price? $889! I actually got something we really needed and saved 874 bucks in the process. SCORE. Sadly, it was only an office chair. If only the coffee table I want would go on sale....

No comments: