We went to the Cumming Fair with some dear friends of ours several weeks ago and had a great time. Elle & Kate LOVED riding the rides - the Nemo ride was Kate's favorite and the Motorcycle ride was Elle's. There was a also a (smelly) petting zoo and the world's largest snake, which Tyler would not let us come near. :) The girls had a blast in the petting zoo, especially loving the "tiny little pigs" and the miniature horses.
There was even a stage in a big arena where what I assume was a local dance school was performing their dances. Boy, did that take me back. I leaned over to Tyler and said "That used to be me." Performing at different county events, competitions, etc. He laughed and said "So, it will be the girls one day too?" Um, God-willing! I hope they find/have something as fun as dance was for me. But I promise not to be one of those crazy dance/sports/whathaveyou moms. But I do not promise not to cry when they do a performance of any type. I will TOTALLY be that mom and embarrass the crap out of them. And myself.
After the fair, a pizza dinner with our friends capped off a lovely day. Thanks, Albrights!
 |
| The best pic I got of all 3 girls. Doh! |
 |
| Loving the Nemo ride |
 |
| Kate's face is awesome. |
 |
| Bad to the bone. |
No comments:
Post a Comment