One of our favorite days of the week around here is Friday. For obvious reasons (hello, weekend with Daddy!), and also because we have dubbed it "Field Trip Friday." Each Friday, schedules permitting, we go on a fun outing with our friends Jessica & Campbell. Currently, we are alternating the Zoo & Aquarium and this past Friday was Zoo day.
We had lots of fun, though all three of us were exhausted afterwards! There's a parakeet house there we hadn't been in before and you can buy little sticks with bird seed on it to feed the parakeets while inside. Thanks, Jessica, for treating us to our first sticks! Totally worth the $1, as the girls loved it. Another fellow toddler mommy & her little girl were there with us and snapped these cute pics of the girls.
I tried to refrain from singing the song from Mary Poppins while we fed them. It was hard, but I managed.


1 comment:
What sweet pictures! I love the new picture of the Burns girls heading up the blog now too! This was really a great booster for the injured Gabby as well!
Post a Comment