And now - Easter!
The girls were so cute at our church's Easter egg hunt this year. Though it was rainy and a little chilly, that did not stop them from picking up 3 eggs each in the approximately 3 minutes the actual "hunt" lasted. Well done, girls! Go get 'em! Here are a few fun pics from the event (note: we did not approach the Easter bunny as we did not want a repeat of "Santa Meltdown 2010" to commence. There's always next year.)
![]() |
| I see an egg and it will be mine. |
![]() |
| But Mom, I don't WANT to take a picture with Kate. Must. Lick. Egg. |
| Daddy w/his Mini-Me |
| I could not love this picture of Kate more. |
![]() |
| Mama & Kate |
![]() |
| Mama & Elle |
![]() |
| Daddy's picture w/cool framing |
![]() |
| Uh, guys? Don't look now, but I'm pretty sure I just laid an egg. |
| Elle |
| The fam. (Note: Super cute dresses provided by Nana. Super cute buckets provided by Mimi & Grandbob) |
And here are a few pics from Easter morning!
| You can tell from her expression. This one? She's a stinker. |
| Sweet Kate LOVES balls. |
| Family pic at church. |
![]() |
| Elle in action |
| Cuties w/their Easter baskets |
| Hi. |







2 comments:
Just when I think my granddaughters can't get any more precious, they prove me wrong! Kate "laying an egg" is hilarious as is Miss Elle having better things to do than having her picture made with her sister! Love you all!
Ok, I seriously cannot believe how much they've grown up lately! My goodness - so precious! I also love your comments especially about "laying an egg". As always, you crack me up! :)
Post a Comment