Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun. And eat cereal.

Elle and Kate LOVE the Exersaucer that Mimi and Grandbob gave them for Christmas.  Elle has been loving standing up for a while now, so I think she feels like a big girl now that she can stand without one of us holding her.  And Kate has recently taken more of an interest in standing as well, so she's also a big fan.


















In other news, they had their first taste of cereal this past Saturday!  Elle was ready to go and opened right up when we fed her.  Kate, on the other hand, is still not so sure about it.  She gets REALLY excited when I feed it to Elle and then when I get to her, she makes the "what do you think you're doing, that is the nastiest thing I've ever tasted" face.  It's so funny.  



Love it.














 Hate it.












And finally, Tyler and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Sunday.  Good grief, I can't believe we've already been married 6 years!  We went to dinner on Friday night while Mimi and Grandbob watched the munchkins and then had a nice family day at home on our actual anniversary.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  As I pray for my girls' future husbands, I can only hope that they are as kind, funny, generous and as loving as their daddy.  Now that I've embarrassed him thoroughly and made him giggle by being "tender", I'll just say - I love you!  Thank you for the most wonderful 6 years of my life.

No comments: