Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Talking

So the girls' have started to acknowledge each others existence more and are even "talking" to each other! Except usually it's really just Kate talking and Elle looking at her like she has much better things to be doing. See video below - Elle did actually smile and acknowledge Kate's jabbering, but didn't do much talking back!

In other news - Elle is LOVING standing up right now. The girl is strong as an ox. She will just hang out standing, looking around, for as long as you'll hold her there. Kate however, knows she's got a good thing going with being held and will only stand for a few seconds at a time when she feels like it. She does, however, love tummy time. Elle usually acts like she's being put through some sort of torture after about 5 minutes. They are both doing great sitting and holding their heads up and are smiling and laughing all over the place. So far, I think 3 month old's rock.


2 comments:

CS said...

That. Is the cutest thing. I think 3 month-olds rock, as well. I love how Elle looks as if it's all her due and how she notices you at the end. And Kate. Cooooo, from Khaki. I cannot wait to talk with her. I need those babies!!

Mandi said...

That is so sweet!