Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maniacs & Milestones

They're maniacs...maniacs on the floor...and they're dancing like they've never danced beforrrre.

Really just wanted an excuse to post this picture of the girls in their leg warmers. Compliments of one of their faves - Brenda. I know they love them, even though Kate got poo on hers. Don't ask me how. It also ended up on the wall. It was a fun day. But for real - how cute? 6 week old babies in legwarmers - can't...stand....it.

Also - this picture was taken about 5 minutes after Elle rolled over from her tummy to her back. Twice. I'm pretty sure she's a genius. And I say that as a completely impartial party.

So clearly, we're doing well here in the Burns' house. They've also started trying to smile - like really smile in response to us. I have a feeling Kate's going to crack first - she's my little goofball and she's so close!

3 comments:

Brenda Albright said...

The girls are so stinking cute!! Charlotte had a pair of her leggings on today too! It's like they're best friends already!

Mandi said...

Leg warmers! I love it!! I want some :)

Kristin Porter said...

Those are ridiculously adorable! Elle and Kate are both so cute and wear them quite well! I have to admit that when I first glanced at the pic I thought you had put their pants on underneath their diapers and I was going for my phone to call you. I figured you had a "New Mommy Moment" - HA! Who knew there were leg warmers for infants? TOO CUTE!