
A few weekends ago, Tyler and I headed out of town to Pine Mountain, GA to meet up with some dear friends of mine from Auburn. It was a combo reunion weekend/baby shower and we had a great time. It was full of babies - and not just the two in utero - but also a precious little girl and boy belonging to 2 of my friends. We had a great time hanging out, talking, eating and going to Callaway Gardens. Of course we picked the hottest weekend of the year, but we still saw birds of prey and butterflies and everyone was a trooper. Except me who kept having to sit down because I was so dang hot. The ugly, red-faced, sweat pouring down my face, might throw up, kind of hot. It was so attractive. I wish you all could have been there. Tyler had fun playing with all the kiddos, as he himself, is a big kid. He's going to be the greatest dad. And you'll also see some of his artsy butterfly/nature photos below. A renaissance man, he is.
We had a great time and I'm so thankful for great friends - even if I don't get to see them nearly as much as I'd like!

Somewhere, this picture exists with all of us looking at the camera. I have no idea where though.

The butterfly garden has a tropical jungle climate to keep all the butterflies happy. This feels totally awesome when it's 98 degrees outside. I had been in there before, so I sat outside on the cool bench, while Tyler took pictures. It's like I was right there with him. :)

Yes, we are models. And we do our little turns on the catwalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment