Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lily!

That's right, because she is like my child, I am posting a Happy Birthday entry for my awesome dog, Lily Belle. I figure as much love as she gives us, I would give her some blogger love in return. She is 4 years old today and is just getting cuter and sweeter every day. Some people say she has a face only a mother could love. Psh - that's what I say to those people. We even got her some treats and a new toy that will probably last about 5 minutes in honor of her big day.




This is her modeling pose. Notice the perfect balance of aloofness and "come-hither-ness".

4 comments:

jenny said...

yay! happy birthday lily! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't remember what I was like when I was 4... probably trouble.

royster family said...

Hppy Birthday,cha,cha ,cha,dear lilly,cha cha cha. love peyton and savannah

Anonymous said...

new post please!!!!


roysters