So for MY Winter Break, I was off of work for 12 glorious days, including weekends. I'm actually still on it. Woo hoo! So far, it has been spent with my husband's family and my family and we had a great time at both. Tyler's family is huge, mine not so much, but we always have so much fun when we visit both. I think there were about 20 people at Tyler's and 6 at mine, plus 2 dogs.
I am super blessed to have married into such a great family, full of wonderful personalities, senses of humor, and kind hearts. They may have started a rumor that I was pregnant this year, but that is neither here nor there. Our visit was still great. :)
And of course, my immediate family rocks, though I am a little biased of course. You won't find a more loving, caring bunch in the world and I love spending time with them. We always laugh so much and there's nowhere I'd rather be on Christmas.Top 5 moments of Winter Break so far:
1.) Being with family
2.) Seeing 3 of my best friends
3.) Seeing all of my nieces and nephews reactions to Santa Claus when he visited my sister-in-law's house on Christmas Eve!
4.) Seeing National Treasure 2 with my family. Super fun movie everyone. And then dinner after.
5.) Sitting on the couch playing with my brother's Mac Book. "Photo Booth" is HILARIOUS. I only wish I had emailed myself some of the pictures we took. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Lots more top moments, but I think I've reached the word limit on my "What I Did on Winter Break" report. Hope everyone out there had a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
sounds like you had a great christmas! :) happy new year!
Thanks! Happy New Year to you too!
By the way, Brenda says you can help me find out about my Native American heritage. I need some money, um, I mean, help. ;)
Post a Comment