Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Brenda!


Today is one of my very dear friend's birthday, and so I thought I would post in honor of her big day. She, like me, loves celebrating her birthday and I appreciate that. My husband makes fun of me because I act like a little kid when my birthday comes around, but so does Brenda and I applaud that. We like to make week-long celebrations out of them.

And not only does she love to celebrate her birthday, she is also a great friend. One of my most clever, tv & movie loving ones who always makes me laugh and has been one of my favorite things about Atlanta since I moved here!

So Brenda, happy birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Thanks for the bday shout out! So glad you and tbear were able to hang out with me and Jo on my birthday! Thanks for helping making my birthday great!